International students can apply for a simple but generous scholarship programme at KAIST. The KAIST Scholarship covers tuition and stipends for 94 percent of international students.
Most of their students have become financially independent from their homes thanks to research participation subsidies.
The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) is a famous research institution in Daejeon, South Korea. KAIST, known for its cutting-edge research and innovation, is committed to encouraging scientific and technological advances that contribute to world progress.
It provides a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programmes in a variety of areas, with a focus on science, engineering, and technology. With a strong emphasis on multidisciplinary collaboration, KAIST’s demanding academic atmosphere and world-class professors attract top talent, making it a national and international centre for pioneering research and education.
Fully Funded KAIST University Graduate Scholarships 2024, Study in South Korea. is available to undertake Masters, PhD level programs at KAIST.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Natural Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Tuition Grant: 4 semesters for Master’s degree candidates, 10 for Master’s-Ph.D. integrated degree candidates, 8 semesters for Ph.D. degree candidates
- Monthly Stipend Guarantee: KRW 350,000 for Master’s programs and KRW 400,000 for Ph.D. programs
- Master’s-Ph.D. Integrated degree candidate will receive the guaranteed rate of the course route (KRW 350,000 to KRW 400,000)
- This figure may vary depending on individual colleges. For the College of Engineering, find more details about the stipend support they offer at https://engineering.kaist.ac.kr/content?menu=142.
- Monthly National Health Insurance Premium: actual cost
- Grants may vary by candidate based on performance and research project participation.
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities.
- Those who apply for graduate degree programs through the KAIST International Graduate Admission cycles
- Those who meet the eligibility requirements of the application
- All the KAIST graduate degree programs are supported by KAIST Scholarship, including cooperated scholarship programs, except for Global Technology Innovation Program (GDI-GTIP Track).
- Dates: the same as the online application term
- Procedures: Tick KAIST Scholarship during the online application
- Prior performance, future promise, and potential contribution to the KAIST community